The financial accounting documents for each year are published after the end of the financial year i.e. after 31 March, and no later than 31 August. The latest documents are shown below.
Financial year 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023
- Annual governance statement
- Accounting statements
- Receipts and Payments summary
- Balance Sheet
- All payments above £100
- Explanation of significant variances
- Bank reconciliation
- Internal audit report
- Certificate of Exemption As Harpenden Rural has self-certified exempt status the statement of accounts will not be audited unless either a request for an opportunity to question the auditor about the authority’s accounting records under section 26(2), or an objection under section 27(1) of the act results in the involvement of the local auditor.
- Public Rights Notice Members of the public will be able to view all original documents and data during an advertised period of 30 working days, which must by law include the first 10 working days of July. In 2023 we have agreed that the Public Rights Period will run from 12th June to 21st July inclusive.
Financial accounting documents for previous years are available here.